Peace Portal Lodge
Peace Portal Lodge is a Residential Care Home that has become a landmark in White Rock for outstanding nursing care. Located centrally in the South Surrey/White Rock area, Peace Portal Lodge is nearby to local shopping malls, restaurants, doctors’ offices and the White Rock Pier.
Recently renovated, our home has a cozy, bright and airy atmosphere consisting of a main lounge and several intimate spaces throughout. To ensure home-like surroundings, rooms are tastefully decorated in soft colours with comfortable furnishings, each with 2 piece ensuite. Residents are encouraged to bring belongings and decorations to create an atmosphere that is familiar to them and to their families.
Residential Care (Skilled Nursing Care)
Residents are cared for by a highly trained, professional and caring staff, in a safe and secure environment. We accept residents requiring intermediate, extended, palliative, dementia and respite care. We have both funded and private pay facilities. Funded facilities must be applied for through Fraser Health.
Our Full Range Of Services and Amenities Include:
- 24 hour professional nursing care
- A cozy fireside lounge with big bright windows
- Secured outdoor patio gardens
- In-house hairdressing/beauty salon
- Planned activity and entertainment programs under the guidance of the Recreation Coordinator
- Three nutritious meals per day and snacks prepared by our in-house chef
- Nutritional services provided by a Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Daily laundry and housekeeping services
- Spacious and luxurious bathing spas, each with an ultimate soaking tub or shower
Residential Care Entertainment and Recreation
Our trained Recreation Staff is dedicated to making time spent at Peace Portal quality time. We want our residents to be able to fill their days with worthwhile activities and entertainment to the best of their ability. We encourage the participation of family and friends. We also respect our residents’ rights to dignity and privacy when they wish it.
We take every opportunity to celebrate special occasions: – birthdays, holidays, special days, the seasons, and anything else that might be happening.
A few of our activities include:
- Games – bowling, bingo, cards and board games
- Exercise programs
- Weekly afternoon socials, complete with entertainment
- Special occasion celebrations
For Information, Tours and Reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org