White Rock Seniors Village Long Term Care May 4 2020
We are once again happy to say White Rock Seniors Village remains safe and Covid free.
We want to thank you for showing your love by staying home.
With Mother’s Day fast approaching we have a few plans up our sleeve. Below are a few guide lines regarding gifts and virtual visits:
Dropping of Gifts:
- Please ensure that the gifts you are providing are able to be disinfected and flowers are in vases so we can wipe those down as well
- All drop offs for Mother’s day will be accepted on Sunday May 10th between the hours of 9:00am till 3:30pm
- Bring all drops-offs to the main door on Buena Vista and ring the door-bell
Mother’s Day Virtual Visits
A few additional updates:
- We just received some fresh flowers to plant so we will be out in the garden planting soon.
- We are keeping everyone busy with social distancing exercises and trivia while still offering our one to one program according to everyone’s needs.
Stay Safe from The White Rock Village Team