White Rock Seniors Village Independent Living May 4 2020
We are once again happy to say White Rock Seniors Village remains safe and COVID free.
We want to thank you all for showing your love by staying home. With Mother’s Day fast approaching we have a few plans up our sleeve. Below are a few guide lines regarding gifts and virtual visits:
Dropping off Gifts:
- Please have your gifts disinfected
- Any flowers should be in vases and wiped down as well
- All drop offs for Mother’s day will be accepted on Sunday May 10th between the hours of 9:00am till 3:30pm
- Bring all drop-offs to the front door on Maple Street and ring 200
Mother’s Day Virtual Visits – Via Skype or Facetime
- These will occur on Monday, May 11th
- We are giving priority for bookings to moms
- Book via email through Jessica – firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email please provide your phone number, user name or email that we will be calling
- We will email you with the virtual visit guidelines
Virtual Visits after Mother’s Day
- 15 minute visits using our company IPad
- Calls will be through skype or facetime only
- One call per resident per week to ensure all have an opportunity
A few additional updates:
- We just received some fresh flowers to plant so we will be out in the garden planting soon.
- We are happy to announce that we are starting up mini group programs. This will include exercise and things like trivia or crossword. All these programs will be done following social distancing rules and also with a maximum of 5 people to insure everyone’s safety. There will be multiple times offered. Please encourage and remind your loved ones to join in and sign up!
Stay Safe from the White Rock Village Team