Good morning to our families & friends of Rosemary Heights,
I am so happy to share we have been officially declared out of the Enhanced monitoring outbreak. All activities can resume, please see below on how to request in person visits or video calls. We will reopen the Assisted living dining room today for lunch onwards.
It has been an emotional couple of weeks (& year) and I cannot say THANK YOU enough to our extended families & our residents for your support and encouragement.
And I wanted to take this time to say thank you so much to all of our team members for all your hard work, dedication, compassion and support during this difficult time.
2nd dose of the COVID 19 vaccine is scheduled for all Rosemary Heights residents on Tuesday Feb 23rd. Any new resident that moved in Jan 13th onwards and has not received their 1st dose of the vaccine will receive the 1st dose on this day; the care team will reach out to you to seek consent if required. Every resident that received the 1st dose will automatically receive the 2nd dose unless no consent was given or the resident is not ineligible. Any essential visitor that was given their 1st dose at RHSV, you will receive a call, text or email from Fraser health providing you directions on how to book your 2nd dose vaccine.
Visitor Policy Reminder
- Each tenant and/or resident will be allotted one assigned family member for their visitations.
- All visitors, staff, tenants and residents will be required to wear a medical grade mask while in Rosemary Heights Seniors Village. The mask MUST be worn at all times and for the duration of your visit to the building, as well as the entirety of the 30 minute visits.
- Our priority is protecting the residents/tenants. Family/social visits are limited to a maximum of one designated family member or friend at a time (we are not permitted to have alternative visitors per the Provincial Health Officers).
- To request visit times/dates for in person visits; email this address email@example.com for visitation. Please include your name, contact telephone number, and name of resident your email. Allow 48-72 hours for a return call/reply. Keep in mind that we will initially hold monthly visits only in order to accommodate everyone.
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 minutes before visitation appointment to complete pre-screening requirements
- Visits will be 30 minutes and will not be able to accommodate extended times. Please adhere to social distancing and sanitization protocol at all times.
- Please do not bring items for your loved one to your visit, this would include food or drinks
- AND PLEASE NOTE: Should the community have any type of outbreak, visits will cease immediately
- We will continue to offer scheduled video calls for those families who live out of town or are unable to come in for any reason. Please connect with Jaylene Smillie in our recreation department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 778-545-5000 ext. 1007
Have a great weekend everyone, next update will be next Thursday
Take care, and let’s take care of each other.
Yours in hospitality,