Ana’s Hair Studio Re-Opening
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening the hair salon on Tuesday Aug 4th 2020.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all our wonderful clients for their continued support during this time.
We are beyond excited and happy to get behind the chair again.
We are trained with the new standards that follow Work Safe BC guidelines and we can confidently open our doors.
These are different times, but we are looking forward to catching up with everybody and making sure you look and feel your best. See you soon.
Ana & Ally
Hair Salon Prices
Men’s Cuts (No Beard Trims) $20.00
All prices include taxes and cleaning fees
You must wear a mask during your salon visit at all time
Please come for your hair appointment 5 minutes before and wait outside the salon.
We will call you in when the salon has been sanitized.
There will be a maximum of 1 client at a time in the Casa Loma salon.
There will be a maximum of 2 clients at a time in the CVSV salon.
Hair Bookings are made by phone calls ONLY.
To Book Appointments:
Casa Loma – Please call Ana at (250)897-5761
CVSV – Please call Ana or Aly at (250) 331-4111
Visitation Plan – Casa Loma & Comox Valley Seniors Village IL/AL
As we move towards opening up our communities to more visitors, we will be working with our IL/AL tenants and families to ensure there is a clear understanding of essential and social visitors, and the provincial guidelines in regards to the visitor policy.
Indoor Visits (Essential Visits)
Indoor Visits will be restricted to essential visitors only, as per the MOH Guidelines:
- Visits for compassionate care
- Visits paramount to the tenants physical care and mental well-being – feeding, mobility, personal care, communication assistance, supportive decision making, designated representatives for persons with disabilities including emotional support
- Visitors required to move belongings in or out of a tenants suite
- Community Relations Manager will reach out to the families of those residents who have been identified as requiring/benefiting from an essential visitor – the essential visitors are determined by the ALCM and the CRM and properly documented for future reference
- The resident will determine the Designated visitor unless unable to do so, and then the decision will be made by a substitute decision maker.
- Visits must be scheduled the day before to allow for reception to be aware
- Visits will be scheduled during the day only – between 10:00 and 4:00 (7 days a week)– and will be kept to a maximum of 50 minutes
- These visits will only take place in the tenants suite
Screening and process for visitor:
- Greeter/reception must go through the full set of screening questions with each visitor
- Visitors will report to the front door, sanitize hands, answer screening questions, and have temperature taken. Visitors will sign in and sign out on a separate form – not the staff sheet
- Visitor will be provided a surgical mask and shown how to correctly put on the mask
- Visitors will be asked to sanitize hands upon arrival to the residents unit, or to the outside area
- Visitors must leave directly after their visit and not stop to connect with others in the building, doff their mask and practise hand hygiene
Outdoor Visits (Social Visits)
- Maintain 2 meters of separation during your visit
- Wash your hands many times during your outing
- Wear a surgical or cloth mask at all times during your visit
- Have your visit in the outdoors – it is safer than an area of recycled air indoors
- Opt for a picnic versus a restaurant
- If you are travelling by car, maintain separation by sitting in the back seat and keep the windows open if possible
- Avoid unnecessary outings to shopping centres and grocery stores
Thank you as always for your support and appreciation. Be kind, Be calm, Be safe.
The Team at Comox Valley Seniors Village and Casa Loma