We now have a dedicated visitation Scheduling Phone Line and Email in place to support your visits. This phone and email are monitored seven days a week 9am-12pm. Please plan your communication to allow for a minimum of 24 hours’ notice when booking your appointments!
To book a visit:
Phone – 250-331-4092
Email – email@example.com
Please include the following information in your message:
- Residents Name
- Casa Loma or CVSV and Suite number
- Date and time of visit requested
- Length of visit requested
- Names of visitors
Please share this information with other family members. Thank you!
New visitation guidelines:
- Visits must be scheduled in advance. No drop in visitation will be accommodated at this time.
- When you arrive for your visit, you will be screened at the front door, perform hand hygiene and be given a medical grade mask that you must wear for the duration of your visit. You can then make your way to your loved one’s room.
- Visitors must go directly to the resident’s room. Visitors can escort residents outside for walks or outings, but you cannot visit in common lounges or shared spaces.
- Visitors can only visit with one resident (or couple) at a time.
- Visits are limited to two adults and one child at a time, but there are no limitations on the number of visitors each resident can have.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate any visitation request, but we may have to limit visitation based on building capacity and operational needs.
- Masks are mandatory for visitors at all times while in the facility and on facility grounds outdoors. We encourage you to perform hand hygiene often during the course of your visit and we ask that you use the restroom facilities in your loved one’s suite whenever possible.
- Residents will be able to enjoy outings with family members and overnight stays, without being required to isolate for 14 days. Visitors and residents will be encouraged to abide by all public health guidelines when on an outing and resident will be provided a mask upon leaving.
- Noncompliance with safety protocols (hand hygiene and mask wearing) could result in a suspension of visitation.
Other changes to note:
- Isolation upon admission or return from an overnight stay in the hospital will no longer be necessary.
The Team at Casa Loma and Comox Valley Seniors Village