Manoir de Casson
This first class retirement community is centrally located in a bustling neighbourhood, close to parks and transportation. Situated in St. Laurent on the island of Montreal, the Manoir de Casson provides a comfortable, secure environment, complemented by a variety of exciting social and recreational activities.
Independent/Assisted Living Suites
These are designed for residents who wish to maintain their independence, knowing assistance is available when they need it. Independent/Assisted Living residents need to be Self Directing, and they also need to be mobile (they may use walker and/or wheelchairs as long as they are able to transfer). This is ideal for couples as well as singles.
- Independent suites are large one bedroom, and two bedroom suites with full kitchens
- All suites are well appointed and pleasingly decorated
- Bathrooms are large and are configured for easy access with higher toilets
- one-step emergency call bells in every suite: living area and bathroom. Pendants are also available
- Residents bring their own furniture
Independent/Assisted Living Amenities
- 24 hour reception
- Emergency call bell in suites
- Outdoor terrace, pond and fountain
- Convenience store
- Close to Park and Churches
- 24 hour on duty nurse
- Twice weekly doctor visits
- Underground Parking and storage
Independent/Assisted Living Entertainment and Activities
- Mini golf
- Music Club
- Movie Theatre
- Line Dancing
La Résidence Manoir de Casson a été conçue pour les personnes qui désirent garder leur liberté et autonomie.
La Résidence Manoir de Casson vous offre une vie sans souci, indépendante, riche d’amitié et de plaisirs, ainsi qu’un grand choix de services et d’activités.
Située à Ville St- Laurent, notre résidence est à proximité des centres commerciaux et du parc Caron.
Nos logements à prix très abordables vous offrent:
- 2 repas nutritifs par jour (dîner et/ou souper) servis dans notre salle à manger
- Électricité, eau chaude, taxes municipales et scolaires
- Câble T.V.
- Tapis mur à mur ou plancher de bois
- Stores verticaux
- Cuisine tout équipée avec cuisinière et réfrigérateur
- Piscine chauffée et bain tourbillon
- Seulement le plan A vous offre un entretien ménager hebdomadaire
- Activités spéciales et sorties en groupe
- Chapelle, cinéma maison et salle de Bingo
Sorin Morariu, became General Manager of the Manoir in 2001.
He has 10 years of vast experience in management of senior residences in the Montreal area. Sorin takes personal interest in all residents and has an excellent understanding of their needs.
With strong leadership he leads a team of professionals dedicated to enhancing the lives of all the residents at the Manoir, providing a wonderful lifestyle in full harmony, confidence, security and extreme comfort.
Nathalie joined the ‘Manoir de Casson’ in 1993 as the head nurse. For the past 12 years, she has been supervising 5 nurses that are on duty around the clock 7 days a week to respond our residents’ needs.
Her experience, good humor and reliability are of great importance to our seniors.
Prior to joining the team, Nathalie has worked in various health care settings such as psychiatry and rehabilitation center for people with physical and mental disabilities.
Marie became part of our team in November 2003. She has over 23 years sales and marketing experience with a large corporation located in Montréal.
Her excellent communication and interpersonal skills enable her to deal successfully and understand the needs of her clients.
She strives to offer the best quality of life for all her clients.
Lyse became part of the team at Manoir de Casson 14 years ago as the activity coordinator. Her experience, good humor and energy are of great importance to the residents as she always brightens up their day.
She takes the time to get to know residents and their families and provide assistance when needed.