Langley Seniors Village
Langley Seniors Village is conveniently located in the Willoughby area of Langley. Interior gardens and walkways enhance the property, which is just a short walk to the best Langley has to offer. You will discover a vast array of shopping opportunities, from department and grocery stores to small intimate boutiques. Take a stroll and visit the local library, pharmacy or bank, close by. Then visit one of the many outstanding restaurants and coffee shops in the area.
Assisted Living (AL)
Assisted living (AL) is the combination of housing, hospitality services and one or two personal assistance services, such as regular assistance with activities of daily living or medication services (referred to in Community Care and Assisted Living Act the as prescribed services). AL is ideal for tenants who wish to maintain their independence, knowing assistance is available when they need it. AL tenants need to be self-directing their care and mobile as defined by using a walker and/or wheelchair as long as they are able to transfer to a bed or chair. This option is ideal for couples as well as singles.
Housing options in AL include:
- Spacious suites that are pleasantly decorated and consist of one and two bedrooms.
- Furnishings that include: kitchenettes with bar fridges, fixtures and curtains.
- Bathrooms that are large and are configured for easy access with higher toilets, walk in showers and plenty of grab bars.
- One-step emergency call bells are in every suite: living area and bathroom.
- Some suites include mountain views.
- A warm, elegant central dining room with two meals included (AL) every day.
- Bistro gathering area, where tenants and guests can enjoy a beverage and snack with family or friends.
- Lounges and outdoor areas offer gathering places or a quiet retreat.
- Library and internet lounge including WiFi in Common Areas through Shaw Open.
- Multipurpose room that includes stove/oven access and family gathering space.
- Bus trips and outings that provide access to their favourite shops as well as travel to unique locations and attractions.
- A General Store for quick, on-site access to everyday staples, if needed.
AL Entertainment and Activities
We provide the entertainment and activities, you decide how much you want to do. We welcome your involvement. Some entertainment and activities include:
- Musical entertainment
- Fitness Classes
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bus Trips
- Computer Education and games
- Board, Card Games and Bingo
- Discussion Groups and Trivia
- Religious Services
Our Kitchen team provide fantastic food services at LSV. Everything from comfort food to elegant special event dinners provides the variety our tenants enjoy. We are always working to adapt menus based on tenant feedback and increase our use of fresh, local ingredients to provide you with the best dining experience possible. Services include
- Lunch and Dinner served daily
- Spacious dining room with lots of glass and soaring ceilings
- Bistro bar offers all day refreshments
- In-house chef preparing a variety of menu choices for your enjoyment
- Private Dining Room for special occasions
- Country Kitchen for making your own creations
What you need, when you need it
Our primary goal is to find what you need, when you need it. We will help you navigate the sometimes complicated world of seniors care and services. And, if we don’t have it at LSV, Retirement Concepts has other close-by options that may be right for you. Contact us today!
Retirement Concepts and Health Arts Society are joining together to celebrate BC’s communities through the arts. During the year-long concert…
For Tours, Information and Reservations, please contact Tania de Pape at (604) 539-3302 or firstname.lastname@example.org